|Doing Business with Embassy Flag
Distributor of Flags & Flagpoles, Flag Rentals
Contacts, Payment Terms, Returns, Privacy & Security
EMBASSY FLAG, INC.
254 1st St. East,
CA · USA · 95476
USA / Canada Toll Free: 800-798-5431. Telephone: 707-938-3331 Fax: 707-938-3344
/ Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org. Other Business Inquiries: email@example.com
Hours: 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. Monday - Friday,
Pacific Time. Embassy Flag Local
Embassy Flag, Inc. employs US military combat veterans.
Holidays: Office is closed on the following U.S. Government observed holidays:
New Year's Day /
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day /
President's Day /
Memorial Day /
Independence Day /
Labor Day /
Columbus Day /
Veteran's Day /
Thanksgiving Day (plus Friday) /
When a holiday falls on a Sunday, the following Monday is observed. When a holiday falls on a Saturday, the preceding Friday is observed.
Federal Supply Schedule 78 SIN 366 23: Contract
Embassy Flag is SAM / CCR registered. CAGE CODE 59CS8.
NAICS codes 314999 & 332323
Embassy Flag is registered with WAWF & DFAS
Government Purchase Orders and Purchase Cards accepted
GSA Administrative Service Report April 2013. Rating = EXCELLENT.
Copy available upon request.
SAM registered, October 2014.
The System for Award Management (SAM) is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR, FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS.
Contracted flag prices for
Californa public schools and municiipal agencies. EdBuy is a purchasing cooperative of the California County Superintendents Educational Services Association.
FOR ORDERING ASSISTANCE
Payment accepted with:
MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER,
DINERS CLUB, JCB
GPC Government Purchase Cards
- Orders are not charged until the ship date, except in cases of custom
- Purchase Orders: We offer net 30 terms for new accounts.on approval of credit references.
- Checks may require bank clearance before shipping. Money Orders are accepted.
- When sending a money order or check please include all ordering and
- Do not send cash.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Please allow sufficient time
for the shipping method that you select.
- Please indicate any deadline
in your order comments and choose the appropriate shipping method.
- Embassy Flag ships from multiple distributiuon points within the USA.
- We will notify on any backordered
items and lead times.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, AVAILABLE METHODS :
- USPS Postal Priority or Global Express Mail
- UPS, DHL or FEDEX.......also on client account
- US Government APO, FPO or DPO: use domestic postal rates
For a return
Please call USA Toll Free 800-798-5431, fax 707-938-3344
- Merchandise will be accepted for return credit within
30 days from date of sale only.
- Returned merchandise may be subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- Cancelled Special Orders may also be subject to a restocking charge
- Custom Orders can not be accepted for return.
- Shipping charges normally cannot be credited.
|PRIVACY AND SECURITY
We do not supply, share, lease, or sell our clients’ information
to any third parties.
Credit card infomation is deleted from our server regularly to protect
We screen diligently for credit card fraud to protect all credit card
Our website shopping cart is encrypted.
Our flag and flagpole producers manufacture in the U.S.A. and include:
Annin Flagmakers. - world's largest & oldest flag manufacturer
Concord Industries - aluminum flagpole manufacturer
Eder Flag Mfg. Co. - flag and flagpole manufacture
Valley Forge Flag Co. - premier USA flag manufacturer
Fiberglass Flagpoles of America - fiberglass flagpoles
US Flag & Signal - custom embroidered flags (Institute of Heraldry Specs)
Alpha Flag - custom embroidered flags (Institute of Heraldry Specs)
OUR CLIENTS: Corporate, Government, Miltary, and more
WHY BUY FROM EMBASSY FLAG?
Meeting Professionals International